Dev Log 13 - The Return!

Discussion in 'Developers Blog' started by Kane Hart, Jun 7, 2017.

By Kane Hart on Jun 7, 2017 at 4:00 AM
  1. Kane Hart

Kane Hart
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Hey everyone I like to let you know we are back from our quite long hiatus. I been having some issues of my own and a good friend of mine has decided to move on with his life and I sort of been quite depressed for a long time now. It sucks a lot my friend was sort that of a partner and I mean a good friend / business partner of course. I always felt like we could do anything we put our mind to it and we had each others backs. Either way things change and people grow and move on so I decided it's time for me to do something about it and start working on Elmlor again.

Right away the biggest change to our Project is we are using the latest RPG Maker MV 1.4.1 Update and since then a lot of changes happen. The biggest one is a massive Pixi Library Update that should help with a lot of issues and performance problems we had suffered in the past.

Steam Greenlight system shuts down today after running for almost 5 years. There will be a new system called Steam Direct that will allow you to publish directly without needing to wait on votes.

We of course plan on Publishing on Steam down the road but that will take sometime first before we are even near that stage.

[​IMG]

Chris likes this.
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Developers Blog' started by Kane Hart, Jun 7, 2017.